OCSC is preparing two ‘tools’ for you to help reach your Oregon legislatures, media, neighbors, friends and more:
1) A one-page flyer supporting OCSC’s campaign for peer support alternatives.
2) An eight-page ‘backgrounder’ about the campaign.
On 10 October 2012, OCSC distributed draft copies, and took extensive notes from participants about recommended changes.
OCSC supporters then tried to incorporate these changes, and we now have two drafts of just the ‘text’ with these revisions.
Please download, take a look.
If you have any specific suggestions for changes email to email@example.com
What the “Flyer” and “Backgrounder” Will Look Like
To see what the ‘original’ draft looked like, in it’s ‘laid out’ form’ here are the documents that were handed out on 10 October:
You may download this original draft of the eight-page ‘backgrounder’ about the OCSC campaign to support funding in Oregon for mental health peer support and voice.
You may download an original draft of the one-page flyer about the OCSC campaign for more funding for mental health peer support in Oregon.
To the extent possible, the specific changes you supply will be put into the final document.
Again, if you have any suggestions for changes email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPONSORS – OCSC ASSEMBLY
- A Place of Our Own – Tillamook
- Benton County Peer Wellness Specialists Program – Corvallis
- Cascadia Peer Wellness Specialists Program – Portland
- Empowerment Initiatives, Inc. – Portland
- GOBHI Consumer Caucus – The Dalles
- Lane County Mental Health Consumer/Psychiatric Survivor Advisory Council – Eugene
- LILA Peer Support Club – Eugene
- Mental Health America of Oregon – Portland
- MindFreedom Oregon – Eugene
- New Hope Community Outreach Center – Dallas
- Oasis of Klamath County – Klamath Falls
- Project ABLE – Salem
- Rainbow Clubhouse – Bend
- ShelterCare Consumer Council – Eugene
- Silver Sage – representative: Chris Cooley, Ontario
- The Union Drop-In Center – Grants Pass
OCSC • PO Box 11284 • Eugene, OR 97440
office ph: 541-345-9106